DOWNLOAD EVOWEB PATCH 2021VERSION 3.0 FEATURES- Full Datapack 4.0 compatibility & latest Live Update fully included- Fully updated Bundesliga Rosters & Lineups- Other European Teams from UCL & UEL added (thanks to our friends from ICMP)- Three Classic Teams added with an overall of 120 Legends- Several Minifaces Updates (fully updated Bundesliga/Premier League & new teams like Milan, Inter, Valencia, Villarreal, Salzburg, etc.)- Coaches updated & licensed Coaches for Other European Teams added- Certain amount of kits updated (Spain, Russia, Argentina, Sweden, Cameroon, Algeria, Bayern Munich, etc.)- Newest version of the Boot & Glove Pack including several assignments via Bootlist/Glovelist (check @Hoppus117 thread for more Info)- Several New Faces added/updated- Noted Bugs fixed & some minor Graphical Updates
MEGA PART1 - MEGA PART2 - MEGA PART3 - MEGA PART4
MEDIAFIRE PART1 - MEDIAFIRE PART2 - MEDIAFIRE PART3 - MEDIAFIRE PART4
EVOWEB PATCH MAIN THREAD
EVOWEB PATCH UPDATES
Install after installing the main patch.
Install after installing the main patch.
UPDATE VOL:2 DOWNLOAD (after installing the main patch and the Update Vol:1)
UPDATE VOL:3 DOWNLOAD (after installing the main patch and the Update Vol:1 & Vol:2)
[VERY IMPORTANT] Must read before you even consider installing EvoWeb patch
- Installing the patch on a clean game is the only reliable way of installing EvoWeb patch
- DO NOT ASSUME that EvoWeb patch is compatible with any of the mods you already have installed - be it through .cpk files, or through sider
- Keep in mind that most of the existing mods are made using Konami's clean game as a baseline, to try to fix various shortcomings of the clean, unmodded game - big patches, such as EvoWeb patch (and many other patches as well), include their own fixes for the same shortcomings that mini-mods also cover.
Therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use both a big patch (such as EvoWeb patch) and all of your old mini-mods simultaneously without having serious conflicts, since both of them try to do the same thing in a different way.
IF YOU KEEP USING THEM simultaneously, expect many issues:
- wrong rosters
- wrong team logos/names
- missing teams
- missing players and/or transfers
What to do then, to avoid conflicts?
- Disable all mods you are using BEFORE installing EvoWeb patch
- remove every custom .cpk from dpfilelist (if you used dpfilelist/.cpk's for modding)
- disable every custom cpk.root folder and/or .lua script in sider (if you modded your game using sider)
- Install EvoWeb patch according to the instructions you'll find later in this post
- After installing, test the game to see if patch is installed correctly
But I still want to use some of the older mods, because EvoWeb patch does not include option XYZ!
- Try reactivating old mods one by one, after you've ensured that EvoWeb patch is installed correctly - and always check if re-enabled mod causes any issues in game.
- If Mod X gives you any issue with EvoWeb patch, consider that mod incompatible and disable it again. Either wait for an updated/new version, which will be compatible with EvoWeb patch or stop using that mod.
TL/DR: Do not complain about your post-install errors or issues if you haven't followed above-mentioned advices! Read it BEFORE YOU INSTALL EvoWeb patch and follow the suggestions.
How to install?
1. Install the newest Version of Sider (get familiar with it in case you never used it)
2. Important to already have DLC 2 installed via Steam and started the game once before installing this Version.
3. If you installed the Beta or any other Patch before, remove the entire EvoWeb Patch folder from your livecpk folder first
4. Add the livecpk Folder from the Download to your Sider folder
5. Open sider.ini and add the following cpk roots:
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Boots-Gloves"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Database"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Faces"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Graphics"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Kits"
6. Add the EDIT00000000 file to Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE\Your number\save
7. Clean your WEPES & mount folder if you added any Option Files before
8. Start Sider and play the game
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: Will there be a CPK Version of it?
A: No, Sider is way more powerful, is online compatible and you won't experience DpFileList Mismatches. Also way easier to release Updates.
Q: Is EvoWeb Patch 2021 online compatible?
A: Yes, fully Online compatible.
Q: What about Konami Updates? Which Datapack is EvoWeb Patch 2021 compatible with and what happens when a new Datapack is released by Konami?
A: First post indicates what Datapack the Patch is actually working with. When Konami releases a new Datapack it usually breaks the Patch. So wait for an Update from us.
Q: Do I need to Download all Folders separately or the All In One is enough?
A: All in One is enough. We just add those separate in case we release a quick fix, so that you only need to download that folder. The "Last updated marker" shows you when the file was updated.
Q: Why aren't you adding more leagues like MLS or Mexican league?
A: Doing such detailed work takes time, especially with the font formats. We don't plan to add more leagues yet as we stay on our strategy "quality over quantity".
Q: I can only see 5 kits (4 outfield & 1 goalkeeper kit) in Editmode but that team needs his 5th, 6th kit, can you make it?
A: Be aware that Editmode always shows just 5 kits. At the kit selection screen, when you play a match, more can be displayed for selection.
Q: Can I use LiveUpdate with it?
A: If you play a Kickoff match with LiveUpdate on, created teams are back to default. We highly suggest to always disable it but apart from created Teams like Bundesliga it's possible to play with it.
Q: I have wrong players while playing a Kickoff Match with Bundesliga Teams?
A: Disable Live Updates by pressing R3/right stick in on your Controller in the Team selection menu.
Q: Are new Faces part of the Patch?
A: A lot of Faces/Tattoos have been added and certainly some more in the future but won't be overloaded. Check the Faces/Tattoo List to see what is included.
Q: Will we get Ballpacks, Entrance Packs, Scoreboard Packs, etc.?
A: That stuff is actually no part of this Patch. With all those Modules for Sider there will be and is already stuff like that out which is compatible with that Patch.
Q: How can I find out an ID of a player?
A: For players already existing in the default game go to pesmaster.com and for Bundesliga players check the Player ID table.
Q: Will you update LaLiga SmartBank in the future?
A: Yes, LaLiga SmartBank Update is planned.
Q: Will you update the National Teams in the future?
A: Yes, National Team Updates are planned.
Q: When the next Update will be out?
A: That question will be ignored forever, don't waste your time writing it.
Q: What are the ID's for the Bundesliga Teams & the League/Cup?
Bayern München 127
Union Berlin 2346